100% of your donation will be allocated to the mission and support work in our sponsored villages of Les Palmes and Durissy.
- $420-Provides salary for a teacher in Haiti (or $35 a month for 12 months). (See more information)
- $40-Allows a Haitian teacher to participate in a teacher training day
- $20-Provides school books for one child in Haiti.
- $5-Provides supplies for annual Vacation Bible School.
- $2.50-Provides one place setting consisting of a metal plate, cup and spoon.
- $1-Provides medicine to fight parasites for a child.
Donate by check:
Please download and complete the Donate Form and mail it with your check.
Please make check payable to: "Holy Name of Jesus", and in the memo line specify "Hearts Out to Haiti".
Mail to: Holy Name of Jesus Parish, Hearts Out to Haiti Ministry, 3050 N. Highway A1A, Indialantic, FL 32903
Donate School Supplies:
If you would like to contribute items, please deliver any of the following school supplies to the Church Foyer/Welcome Center and place in the Service & Outreach Cabinets. Please make sure items are marked for Hearts Out to Haiti.
- Pencil Erasers
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Pens (Black, Blue or Red)
- White Chalk
- Chalk Erasers
- Solar Calculators
Hearts Out to Haiti is a ministry within Holy Name of Jesus (HNJ) Parish which is a qualified 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. No goods or services were provided for this gift. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.