100% of your donation will be allocated to the mission and support work in our sponsored villages of Les Palmes, Morne A Chandelle and Durissy.
- $420-Provides salary for a teacher in Haiti (or $35 a month for 12 months). (See more information)
- $40-Allows a Haitian teacher to participate in a teacher training day
- $20-Provides school books for one child in Haiti.
- $5-Provides supplies for annual Vacation Bible School.
- $2.50-Provides one place setting consisting of a metal plate, cup and spoon.
- $1-Provides medicine to fight parasites for a child.
Donate via Paypal:
Donate by check:
Please make check payable to:
HNJ Haiti and you can specify where you want the amount applied on the memo line. Or, download and complete the Donate Form and mail it with your check.
Mail to: Holy Name of Jesus Parish, Hearts Out to Haiti Ministry, 3050 N. Highway A1A, Indialantic, FL 32903
Donate School Supplies:
If you would like to contribute items, please deliver any of the following school supplies to the Church Foyer/Welcome Center and place in the Service & Outreach Cabinets. Please make sure items are marked for Hearts Out to Haiti.
- Pencil Erasers
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Pens (Black, Blue or Red)
- White Chalk
- Chalk Erasers
- Solar Calculators
Hearts Out to Haiti is a ministry within Holy Name of Jesus (HNJ) Parish which is a qualified 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. No goods or services were provided for this gift. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.