Hearts Out to Haiti
The Hearts Out To Haiti Mission has been in existence since 1999 supporting three parishes in Les Palmes, Morne a Chandelle and Durissy. The following are some of the accomplishments of the Mission:
- Provide yearly salaries for 130 teachers through the Adopt a Teacher Program
- Provide on-going educational and computer training for teachers
- Provide yearly worm medicines for over 2,000 children in our three parishes
- Constructed the 10 room – 2 story Fr. Bruny High School in Les Palmes
- Installed a computer lab supporting over 15 laptop computers in Les Palmes
- Constructed a Kindergarten at St. Michel’s in Morne a Chandelle
- Constructed a bridge in Durissy
- Constructed 3 outdoor toilets in Les Palmes and Morne a Chandelle
- Constructed a cistern in Les Palmes
- Constructed two-bedroom rectory and cistern in Morne a Chandelle
- Distributed over 1,000 New Testament Creole Bible and over 10,000 Rosaries to school children
- Conduct yearly Vacation Bible School Programs for 1100 children
Our mission is to support the communities of the parishes in Morne a Chandelle, Les Palmes and Durissy, Haiti through evangelization, education and empowerment.
In carrying out our mission we will abide by the following core values:
- We will be guided by the Holy Spirit in all our actions
- We will respect the culture of our Haitian brothers and sisters and listen to their voices
- We will seek mutual trust through honest communication in all our dealings
- We will focus on community rather than individual needs
- As custodians of donated funds we will operate with full accountability and transparency
A letter of thanks
Hi from Durissy!
I send this note to hear about you and at the same time tell thank you for sending money to paint the new school building we recently have in Durissy.
It was a very good time we had with Roland Cook and Mary Ellen. They share love and spent energy at Durissy in painting. You have pictures, they are beautiful the exterior of the 2 classroom.
Tim plan to come in Haiti next month to meet with us, we are very excited to having him. Children are waiting for the VBS.
I know, Haiti keep you busy, but I hope God will give you back the centuple, specially health and the salvation for doing things well in the benefit of the needy.
If I may open my heart to show my love for you, I should do it, but you need to know that You are constantly in my thoughts an prayers.
Let us pray to continue having a happy Lenten season.
Many blessings Fr Anis
Haiti Mission BOGO Deal!!!!
A donor has agreed to match your donation up to $1,500 to obtain our goal of purchasing a metal plate, cup and spoon for each child that attends Vacation Bible School (VBS) this summer. Read More >>>
Support Our Sponsors
Ace Hardware - Indialantic
Ace Hardware - Satellite Beach
Amy Addington, DDS
Anthony W. Ware, MD
Beachside Performance & Health Studio
Beverly Rose, DMD PA
Brevard Optometry Assoc.
Bizzarro's Pizza - 5th Ave. Indialantic
Cancer Care Center of Brevard
Cardiology Assoc. of Central Brevard
Cedric Chenet, DDS PA
Cogswells & Company
Dogspot Hotel, LLCFriendly's Restaurant
Great Scott Dog Training
Lee N. Sheldon, DMD PA
Lexi leMartini Bar
Longdoggers - Indialantic
Man Overboard Bait and Tackle
Mushatt's No 9
Office Depot - Indialantic
Paul C Durney, DPM
People's Physical Therapy, Inc.
Physical Addictions, Inc.
Peg's Laun-Dri Room - Indialantic
Solutions for Growth
Sorensen Moving & Storage
Surfside Urgent Care
Timothy Lang, DDS MD PA
Uncle Bob's Storage